Cefn Druids FC are a Wrexham based semi-professional football team currently playing in the Cymru League North. We have a rich history within the game, boasting 8 Welsh Cups and two European campaigns. The Club has undergone a transition in the last 12 months and aspire to become a leading side within the Cymru Leagues pyramid and have a leading full time academy programme to develop tomorrow’s generation of footballers.
In addition to on field developments, the Club are looking to increase community and partnership engagement locally, and at a national level. In order to do this, the Board feel the need to add to its numbers to assist with the development of the Club’s short and long term plans.
Cefn Druids FC are therefore offering the opportunity for individuals to join its commercial Board. The preferred individuals would have the following:
- A passion or top-level understanding of professional sport.
- A strong commercial background, whether that be as a Director or senior person within a business environment.
- A forward thinking and proactive attitude.
- An ability to manage projects and take ownership of certain roles and responsibilities.
- A strong understanding or experience working within a charity or community/social enterprise.
- Time to commit to monthly and ad hoc Board meetings.
- Time and availability to assist with day to day activities or ad hoc work required around the club/stadium.
To apply for this role, or for more information please email email@example.com with your CV and cover letter detailing why you would like to join the club, and how your experience can benefit the club going forwards.