Academy Coaches – Development
Cefn Druids Football Club Academy
Part time hours
Salary: £15 per hour
• Do you have experience of developing players within the Development Phase of an Academy?
• Do you understand what it takes to play football at the highest levels?
• Are you open, empathetic and supportive?
• Do you hold a UEFA ‘B’ Licence?
• Do you want to be part of an Academy that’s aiming for EPPP standards?
If so, we would like to talk to you…
We have a vision to build a first team squad with a core of home grown talent. Over the past two seasons, more academy players have made the first team squad than ever before, and we are now building our structure for future and continued success.
The club has ambitions that require coaching staff that are driven, creative and determined to succeed. These are our most exciting times and we are looking for committed, exceptional people to join us on our unique journey.
We now require outstanding Academy Development Coaches.
Your Main Responsibilities:
• To manage an academy team, with a focus on Individual player development
• To plan and deliver a coaching and fixture programme for the squad
• To design, deliver and evaluate individual/unit specific practices for players
• To conduct 6 weekly multidisciplinary player reviews
• To evaluate players from coaching sessions and matches
• To carry out player/parent reviews in line with EPPP guidelines
• To support the players transition from U12-U16 age groups
• To contribute to the Talent Identification process, including assessment of trialists
• To ensure players’ welfare and safeguarding is protected at all times
You will have / be:
• Experience developing players within an Academy environment or similar
• An understanding of the requirements to play football at the highest levels
• Have empathy, be supportive in developing others and possess an open mindset
• UEFA ‘B’ Licence
• An ability to communicate honestly and clearly
• UEFA ‘A’ Licence
• Further education in a related subject
We will give you:
• A competitive salary
• A supportive and progressive environment
• The opportunity to be part of one of the most unique and exciting academies in North Wales
If this is you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note; Applications submitted not using the email address will not be considered. Only applicants invited for interview will be contacted.
Cefn Druids Football Club and Academy are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to endorse this commitment.
This post requires Enhanced Criminal Records Checks and may include checks against the Barred Lists, as such it is exempt from Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974). Therefore all convictions including spent convictions that have not been subject to filtering by the DBS should be declared.
We are an equal opportunities employer
The successful candidate must ensure a positive commitment towards equality and diversity by treating others fairly and not committing any form of direct or indirect discrimination, victimisation or harassment of any description and to promote positive working relationships between all internal and external stakeholders.