Cefn Druids Football Club are looking for qualified coaches to assist with the club’s renowned
The coaches will work alongside the Head of Coaching to assist with the progression of the players,
supporting with the understanding of the academy player’s development and experience, while
ensuring that the Cefn Druids Academy philosophy is followed and achieved.
In addition, you will maintain the policies, practices & procedures of the Academy.
The jobholders will be contributing to all aspects of Player Development Pathway within the
Academy and will also contribute to all aspects of the coaching and game day provision as well as
understanding the Development needs of Players.
The Coaches will ensure that your team records are uploaded appropriately, attend all club
meetings, CPD events and in service training. As well as maintaining the weekly Session Planner.
The Coaches will be working within an Academy environment and will be expected to follow and
support not only Cefn Druids Policies and Procedures throughout the football club.
Key Skills and Experience: Essential
- FAW C Certificate or equivalent, FAW ‘B’ licence or equivalent, Child Protection, Emergency Aid
- A Minimum of Two Years’ experience of working in Youth Development
- Experience of working within a strategic environment to support the Long-Term Development of
- Good communication & Interpersonal Skills.
- Organisational & Administrational skills.
- Ability to work within a team effectively & efficiently.
Key Skills and Experience Required: Desirable
- UEFA ‘A’ Coaching Licence
- Knowledge of the Local Area.
- Experience of coaching within the Football Industry.
Person Specification: Essential
- Good communication skills
- Development Focused
- Be a lifelong student of the game
- Professional Standards
- Good timekeeper
- Team player
- Good organisational skills.
- Knowledge & Qualifications within the football Industry
- Ability to deal with a diverse range of issues and people
- No job is unachievable
- Be a strong Problem Solver
- A positive and pro-active attitude
- Smart appearance
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter.